With LABL, it has never been easier to get in, print postage, and get on with your day. Follow this step-by-step guide to create your account and start shipping in minutes.
Step 1: Visit LABLpx.com
Step 2: Create an account by completing the required fields
Step 3: Welcome message, you can click to get started or to take a tour of LABL
Step 4: Make your account yours:
- Reset Your Password
- We created a temporary password and included it in your email, but you should create your own.
- Update Label Format & Other Print Settings
- Customize your labels and packing slips and make other changes to your printer settings.
Step 5: Complete all Getting Started guide tasks:
- Add Ship-From Address
- This is the default address used as the ship-from address on your labels and needs to be a physical address.
- Connect Your Store
- Connecting your store within a few clicks to start importing orders or request access to manual CSV imports.
- Validate Email
- We have sent you a welcome email that includes a clickable link to validate your email.
- Fill Wallet
- Your labels are using a wallet. Whether you have 1 or 1,000 shipments in the queue, it all starts with your wallet.
- Create First Shipping Label
- You have orders ready to be shipped - create your first label!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support Team will be happy to assist you.