Shopify uses a 'closed-cart' system which forces LABL Protect to be an actual product in your store. This allows LABL Protect to increase the total-cart-value. This is what enables the customer to pay for protecting their order.
Stores that offer a variety of products that have collections referencing specific items (e.g. Women's T-shirts) and don't have a collection listed on their store that references all available products, do not need to hide LABL Protect as a product.
If you currently have a navigable collection on your store that references all products in your store, please complete the following steps to hide LABL protect from your product listing:
Step 1: Create a new collection excluding LABL Protect
Step 2. Set collection conditions to reference All Products. The collection type should be set to "Automated". Then add a couple of rules:
- First, add the rule: Product vendor is not equal to LABLPX.com
- Second, add the rule: Product type is not equal to Insurance
- Third, add the rule: Price is greater than $0
Step 3. Save the collection, then change the main menu navigation to reference the new collection.
4. Select the Shop All navigation link.
5. Remove the former collection reference.
6. Select the new collection All Products you just created.
7. Select Apply Changes.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support Team will be happy to assist you.